• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football Kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

agunter

What about Florida and Miami this weekend? I think Florida might surprise a lot of people if they can stop Frank Gore.

kevin

im sorry, did this last weekend of college football happen? the top 3 teams almost lost (2 probably should have).
nd, way to make my life miserable for 30 min. and then 5 more later. is julius jones the best rb in the country?!

NavyLonghorn

The reason they ae top 3 is because they /almost/ lost. A good team looses in those situation. A great team makes interceptions, fakes punts, or scores over thirty unanswered points.

howlermonkey

A mention of the Big Ten without the Hawkeyes? For shame. Of course I'm severly biased, but we're under-rated again and we're going to end up kicking some but again. Sure we don't have Banks this year, but our O-line is still huge and will probably end up eating someone, and we have 3 new young guys to choose from who did excellent on Saturday. I just can't wait til' we get our crack at OSU in the shoe this year. I will be salivating over that one for the next few weeks. I guess I'm a starry-eyed optimist, but I hope to join my Hawks in New Orleans this year.

GO HAWKEYES!

PS. In Heaven there is no beer.
That's why we drink it here.
And when we're gone from here,
Our friends will be drinking all our beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.