• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Food Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Ok, this one is quick and dirty...and mostly a favor on my part. My brother lurks around here and wants to know just how old eggs can be and still be consumable while on a ship...because he has eggs which expired two months ago and he's too fat and ugly to just get a real job and buy some damned eggs. He's heard all kinds of stories from various communities about green/powdered eggs and, I suppose, he really wants to eat the eggs in his fridge.

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
What? :confused: I guarantee 2 month old eggs shouldn't be consumed unless you want to taste them again on the way back up. Tell him to spend the d@mn money and buy new eggs.

Oh and clean out his fridge too. :eek:

DairyCreamer

That's a new kind of lazy I've never even considered. It's like, what, $0.50 to buy a 6 pack of eggs? Daaaaaaaamn! :tongue2_1

~Nate

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Not in Hawaii. I have yet to actually find a 6 pack in the big stores, which drives me crazy. I think eggs in the exchange are still about $2, but I maybe exaggerating.

Either way, that IS damn lazy.

T-man

I've given up trying to buy 6 packs, so what I do is buy a full dozen, and boil 3/4 of them. I find that I go through the hard boiled a lot faster as they make a great brown bag item.

Status
Not open for further replies.