• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FNG and need insight

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3FE

I was told by the processor that the interviews carry much more weight than I thought. Any interview with less than all 10s is not very competitive. The more senior the interviewers the better. I would try to get O-4s or above if possible.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was told by the processor that the interviews carry much more weight than I thought. Any interview with less than all 10s is not very competitive. The more senior the interviewers the better. I would try to get O-4s or above if possible.

Have your recruiter brief these guys on what is considered competitive. I have had interviewers truely wanting to have a guy selected give 8s on an interveiw simply because they were clueless. Don't let that happen to you. Your recruiter/CCC should be able to diplomaticly imform the interviewer what is necessary if he thinks you are a must select.

P3FE

That is almost exactly what happened to me. The interview seemed to go very well. The interviewers told me that they were very impressed and thought I would make a great addition to the wardroom. When I received the interview sheets there were a couple 9s checked. If I am not selected, I will definitely point out to my next interviewers that I need 10s and amplifying remarks to be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.