• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Ok, today I got the opportunity to go up in a Russian fighter training jet. He let me fly the plane the whole time except in landing. We did rolls and split-s, steep turns. I pulled 4.25 g's without a g-suit and I didn't even get tunnel vision. I'm so hooked. If I get the blessing of going to flight training, I'm gonna cry if I don't get jets, I'll still love to fly whatever, but I'm still gonna cry. That was the biggest rush ever. A jet handles a bit better than the Traumahawk!

ghost_ttu

Here is the plane go to this website. He told me about all this after we went up. www.flyajet.org evidently he charges the "club" fee usually, but he just wanted to go flying so he was being a fuel whore, which I can understand.

gman

I saw your hit on the page and thought I'd let you know that the photos will be posted on a special page.
If you have any comments you would like to add as to your experience you may reference them to the photos as they will be numbered. All I had was the little 35mm, and I am not a photographer, so hopefully I can fix them up in Photoshop.
I wiil try to get them up Mon or Tues. I will post whatever I have and then make any improvements and ad your comments shot by shot. To put them up for you to comment I'll use a temporary page at:
http://www.flyajet.org/ghost.htm

I wasn't expecting to see any flights yesterday except we were to go up in the Bonanza. I hope some of the shots of Caleb at the wheel come out, I was a little close.
Dan

Teh reluctant WM
(will code for flight time)

gman

OK, they are up at the same address. Let me know which ones you would like larger prints of and I'll do them first.

The reluctant WM
(will code for flight time)

Status
Not open for further replies.