• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FLIGHT PHYSICAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Carter

I was selected for NFO and was wondering when I will do my flight physical. I'm sure that I will pass, however if I don't what might happen?

bart27

I believe you will have it on either your first or second day w/ everyone else at OCS. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Hartman

Yeah, it's like day two or three. If you're NPQ'd, you will probably have to suffer GTX life for at least a day or maybe even several weeks while you're processed out. In most cases, you will be notified that you are NPQ'd right away. However, there was a dude while I was there who got NPQ'd when he was a Candi'O. I don't know how he felt, but I would have been f'n pissed. Pissed I tell you! Be sure to enjoy your lazy day at medical. If you thought day 1 sucked, just standby there candidate...

Status
Not open for further replies.