• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Physical?

evinkc05

I am scheduled for my flight physical to become an air contract for the Marine Corps. I am just wondering what all goes on during the trip to Pensacola for the physical and what all the physical itself intails. Anything is much appreciated. Thanks all!

Lights Out

A marine will pick you up from the airport, until then just relax in the USO (I was there for about 2 hrs, but mileage may vary). You can't eat or drink anything (other than water) after 1900 the day before. You'll get all of the following tests and maybe more if you're really lucky...hearing and eye tests, blood drawn, x-rays, cardiograph (right lingo?), you get to piss in a cup, and you also see a doc and go over all your medical history. Later in the day after lunch you'll go and see a dentist as well. There were six of us and the whole thing didn't take long I think we were done by about 9-9:30. There may be a few tests I am forgetting, just go down there and relax and take a few days vacation after you get the physical outta the way. Best of luck.

-Lights Out