• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Physical

torpedo0126

i would definitely get one if I could. that way if there is something glaringly wrong you can either fix it, or get over it before Pensacola.

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
Prepare to wait to get your flight physical approved. I took my flight physical at Cherry Point back in November and I'm still waiting for approval. The only waiver I need is for a L ACL reconstruction which the flight surgeon recommended for a waiver. According to my OSO the problem is the civilian doctor down at Pensacola is apparently taking his time approving waivers. Of course this could just be smoke my OSO is blowing but either way I've been waiting for approval since November.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Prepare to wait to get your flight physical approved. I took my flight physical at Cherry Point back in November and I'm still waiting for approval. The only waiver I need is for a L ACL reconstruction which the flight surgeon recommended for a waiver. According to my OSO the problem is the civilian doctor down at Pensacola is apparently taking his time approving waivers. Of course this could just be smoke my OSO is blowing but either way I've been waiting for approval since November.

I had mine in December and it took my OSO calling everyday and fighting to get mine approved before I graduated ocs/commissioned on 20 March. I don't think there are civvie docs, I'm 99% sure they are all Navy. But apparently your jacket is = passed from desk to desk to desk.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot

Ohh I dont think he is blowing smoke up your ass. I had mine in december at PCola and am still waiting on it. Only waiver is PRK.

torpedo0126

Nope he is not. I know the Dr. he is referring to. If you want some real entertainment, find out his name and listen to his voicemail.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
So after almost 4 months of waiting, I finally heard back from NAMI that my physical was approved.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on the word.