• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Hours Toward Pilot Slot

Flying Toaster

None
OP don't leave so quick... I've heard if you get exactly 263.5 hours in a C150, it will guarantee you a slot. Even better, it will hone your reflexes to such a degree it will guarantee you track T-38's and drop F-22's.

Davis

Air Force Kid in a Navy Forum... Death Wish?
OP don't leave so quick... I've heard if you get exactly 263.5 hours in a C150, it will guarantee you a slot. Even better, it will hone your reflexes to such a degree it will guarantee you track T-38's and drop F-22's.
Oh, really? Thanks for the info! I'll get on that!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you hold off a few minutes, I'm sure FLyLaxBro will be glad to tell you how you should proceed in "getting on that".

Heh heh, this MAY be a new AW record, OP is gettig "puppy-pumped" for suspected terminal cluelessness, on two unrelated threads - SIMULTANEOUSLY!;)
*See Mil Avia/Adv & Dis...
BzB

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Wow...

Dude, HAL tried being as nice as he could... or at least as nice as HAL can get... but seriously shut up.

Your last post may have been made in jest, but it wasn't funny.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
FlyLaxBro - you just got lucky for now. Because of your alter-ego WhitingTJ or whatever, the ban system is coming back with an error so you didn't get permenantly banned just now. Maybe after one of the other Mods tells me how to fix this, it will still happen.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Lax,

You're here to shut up and learn until you have acquired the appropriate knowledges to comment. I have wings on my chest and, most of the time, I still defer to the more salty guys on AW. Sarcasm is prevalent in the ready room, but you're not part of HAL's ready room. The fairy dust thing was a bit out of line.

Chuck_Norris

Chuck Norris does not use internet aliases. His username is ALWAYS Chuck Norris so noobs and trolls know who the fuck they are talking to.

All impersonators will meet a swift roundhouse kick to the face which will snap their feeble little necks, which includes the thief who took the username Chuck Norris before me! Watch yours back, I am coming for you. :mad:

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
All impersonators will meet a swift roundhouse kick to the face which will snap their feeble little necks, which includes the thief who took the username Chuck Norris before me! Watch yours back, I am coming for you. :mad:
You know Chuck, I could roundhouse your butt right off this site with a couple of mouse clicks that you'd never see coming......