• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Crew Chief Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howser03

I've recently enlisted in the Marine Corps and have already taken my ASVAB, and did extremely well. MEPS is currently giving me **** about a broken collar bone but the recruiter is confident that he will get me in. If all goes well I will pass through MEPS and be required to pick an MOS. One that caught my eye is the Flight crew chief. (CH-53,CH-46, UH-1) Do you know anyone with this MOS. How do they like it. What benefits are gained through it. I've talked to my recruiter and will talk more about it when it comes to choosing, I'm just curious how actual marines (or any of the branches)that have done it enjoyed it. Thanks.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I believe the flt mech MOS is going away as the C-130J comes in. I wouldn't think they'd take new Marines into that field while the ones already there are forced to lat move.

Phrogs phorever

Status
Not open for further replies.