• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fleet Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Does anyone have any information on Fleet Week in NYC this year? I know it's memorial day weekend, and it's rumored that the JFK will be coming, but I don't know much else. The website for it is only updated from last year's fleet week. So does anyone know what other ships are going to be there/ some of the week's events/ past experiences/things I need to see, etc., etc.?

Thanks!

Fleet%20Week.jpg

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yup, thats the one. If you look at the events schedule, it's from last year though.

New York Fleet Week?

Prob more DDGs, a CG, and maybe an amphib. We New Yorkers haven't had a full blown CV come in since USS America got decommed...there was the RN Invincible years back. But if they bring the JFK, that'd be nice.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, but don't be a tool either. There were a lot of helo guys on the static displays and they were all pretty chill guys. There will prob be a Blues display on LI in that timeframe as well so don't miss it...the Blues can't perform over the city at all for some reason or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.