• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fixing the glitch: Please post here if you lost access to private forums recently

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I’m not seeing the PNA forum either...but I may just be an idiot. Tried the Settings-Permissions route to see if I could request access as instructed in SOP and I don’t even see the Permissions tabs...
Is it bad form to ask an IT for help getting on AirWarriors?

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Same as others. Opted out of War Zone last night and PNA popped back up this morning.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hmm. I'll have to play with it some more than. Maybe tonight, maybe not.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I changed something, but I'm not optimistic. If someone can opt in to Warzone and see if they can see PNA. Give it some time, as I just made the change.

I haven't messed with Orion or Helos yet. Just using PNA as the test bed.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Yeah, if I opt in to the warzone I lose all of the private forums (PNA, help wanted, and contributors). But if I opt out, I get those back. Easy decision for me- the warzone is a dumpster fire.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Thanks HAL. My page doesn’t have that.. So I’m guessing no access here.
Go to your account settings and uncheck “join war zone”. Log out and log back in. Give it a couple of hours and you’ll have access again. But no more war zone.