• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

fixed wing vs. helo

MasterBates

An E2C2 stud DOR'd, ecause his wife pretty much made him, shorty after he got to kingsville- SWO bound last I heard

Fvckin whupped metrosexuals.....

You can always get a divorce and replace the nag.. Getting back into flight school, not so much.

There are a LOT of guys who would kill to have the chance he had.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If said person DOR's at that point, what happens to them?

One of the staff guys at CTF 72 when I was there TAD was a Helo DOR, did when he had just 3 weeks left......:confused: He was the biatch for the whole command out there and hated life......

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you DOR because you got helos, you are a moron. Everyone in Naval aviation is lucky to be here.

Brett1

Banned
Well, turn the clock ahead 20 years and then you will be glad that you got to fly with Navy at all. A day doesnt go by that I dont regret working harder, studying harder, training harder and pulling my head out of my ass before I did permanent damage to my chances. I envy every SNA and OCS applicant on here.... I would even fly the NAVY hang glider if they let me!!!!

I even have the hair cut for service (the back tucks into a cover....)
piclis2328hn9.jpg