• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

First Post and a Few Questions

pilotevans

JUDY-JUDY
pilot
Whatever you do dont be that guy. However, I went to Westminster (not recomended aviation college) hind sight, I would have gotten a degree in basket weaving. GO to a school with chicks and beer, get laid work your ass off and blow shit up a few years later.

Spike511

I've actually enjoyed this thread...started by a newbie who knew how to ask a question and come across as an intelligent dude looking for answers. With that said, do a search for the AF vs Navy lifestyle, a few threads on it. Just to add what others have said (I think you are leaning this way), go to a regular college, meet chicks, drink, get laid, have a good time. That's what college is all about...a good time.

Thank you sir. I've already been comtemplating a Criminal Justice or Homeland Security/Intelligence degree at a state school for the free tuition. It's deffinately more finacially feasable.

--
Eric