• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know nothing about sweet tea vodka other than a guy I work with loves the stuff. I have no idea what the difference is between brands. Sweet tea vodka is apparently the new Bay Breeze. :icon_zbee

b48c6201d448bde4_m.jpg

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
My wife and her cousin love the stuff. They drink it mixed with lemonade. I've never tasted it though (Correction, I literally just walked over to the freezer and tasted it). Go dump some Vodka into your sweet tea.....boom.....you have Firefly. It tastes disgusting to me, but I hate sweet tea.

Angels

Contributor
I know nothing about sweet tea vodka other than a guy I work with loves the stuff. I have no idea what the difference is between brands. Sweet tea vodka is apparently the new Bay Breeze. :icon_zbee

b48c6201d448bde4_m.jpg
Tiny swords make all drinks taste better!:D

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Vodka is my drink of choice, and I am always looking for different vodka combinations, etc. The only other tea liquor blend I have had, was the damn tea and sochu (sp?) crap in Japan, nasty, nasty stuff. And I LIKE sochu, in my chu hai of course, where it SHOULD be.

So, guess I will give it a try. I like sweat tea. I like vodka. So, maybe I will have a tautology?

Steve, stick it. I didn't see you complaining when you chugging the drinks at my BBQs, nor when you and KA crashed in the spare bedroom! :p

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
GET IT. That is some great tasting stuff right there. You can even drink it straight it's that good, but usually I'll dilute it with some water. If you're feeling really daring, make an Arnold Palmer: 50/50 vodka and lemon juice.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Way too sweet for me. Make your own Arnold Palmer and then add some good vodka......way better. It's called an "ice pick".

Bagadonuts

None
GET IT. That is some great tasting stuff right there. You can even drink it straight it's that good, but usually I'll dilute it with some water. If you're feeling really daring, make an Arnold Palmer: 50/50 vodka and lemon juice.

I think when you add vodka it automatically becomes a John Daly.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Better yet..... youu can always get the flavored Honest brand ice tea..(always very lightly sweetened w/ natural sugarcane and a bunch of different flavors: peach, dragonberry, mint, etc) and then spike it.

Flugelman

Contributor
Old Senior Chief and golfing buddy turned me on to Diet Peach Snapple and vodka. Makes a tasty hot weather drink. :icon_tong

ryan1234

Jeremiah Weed also makes a sweet tea vodka - it's tastes a lot better than the original stuff... and better than the Firefly.

- IMHO it tastes good with just water. Rocks glass, shot, and water to the top...

When I bartended, we got bottles of all of it - the JW is the best one I've tasted of the sweet tea vodkas.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Jeremiah Weed also makes a sweet tea vodka - it's tastes a lot better than the original stuff... and better than the Firefly.

- IMHO it tastes good with just water. Rocks glass, shot, and water to the top...

When I bartended, we got bottles of all of it - the JW is the best one I've tasted of the sweet tea vodkas.

That's a Zoomie thing. Let's not go there...