• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Finishing My Application Packet

batman527

Banned
I have an FNG question for everyone who has been here longer than me (which is everybody). I'm trying to complete my application packet before the next selection board on the 20th, I have everything done (including a PFT) except one thing. I need a reciept showing that I payed the fine for a minor in comsumption that I plead guilty to two years ago. I called the Court Administrators office about all the other paperwork that I needed, and that all got taken care of, but I need proof that I payed the fine. The people at the office seemed pretty worthless for that part of it. I never recieved a reciept on the payment because I mailed the check to the County Attourney with my signed plea agreemnet. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can prove on paper that I payed it? I know it's in the computer system that I did, because the Court Administrator told me the payment showed up, she just didn't know how to find the receipt for it. Sorry for the rambling.

FNG shutting up now.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Welcome, it might be too easy, and therefore not possible, but what about asking them if they could write you out a NEW reciept with the old date and what not?

KBayDog

Or a cancelled/cleared check. (You can go through your checkbook register or call the bank and get it taken care of.)

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Are you in MN I had the same thing happen in Winona Co. When I was 18 I had the same issue Minor consumption and disorderly conduct. It took an act of congress to get anything done there. At the time I was in DC and sent my father to the court house. He got a copy of the court minutes and an archived payment slip from the court admin. Just go to the court house and do not leave until they get you something that shows you do not have any outstanding fines, tickets, act. My OSO even was willing to call and try to get some document for me. But MN is stupid.

batman527

Banned
as a matter of fact I am in Mankato Minnesota. But the charge was in Pennington County, eight hours north of here, so going to the courthouse is out of the question. The OSO in Minneapolis told me that the court wouldn't fax any information withouth a release form from me, which they did without even taking down my social security number. I'll just have to stay on the phone for as long as it takes. Thanks to everybody for the responses, I'll try the bank too.