• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Financial Aid

Jkeets

I was wondering if any of you current mids had any experience dealing with financial aid outside of the ROTC scholarship. (I.E A bright futures scholarship in Florida). Are you able to have other scholarships etc.? The reason I ask is I will be applying for a 3 yr. scholarship but already have 75% tuition assistance. I am applying for a ROTC scholarship for a commision not the financial aid.

I looked into it because I went to highschool in FL and would have had 100% tuition paid for with the bright futures (but I went to Auburn). A buddy of mine was in the same boat and he went to UF and had his tuition paid for twice (once for bright futures, and once for nrotc). So, he got to pocket the amount of his tuition every semester (on top of his stipend).

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
As navywareagle asserted, you can several scholarships, any money left over after tuition goes into your pocket.