• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Finally...final select!

twidget

Deskaholic
BTW, if you're 34 now and in BDCP, does that mean they're giving you a waiver to commission after you turn 35, or are you graduating this year and going right to OCS?

bbell

I graduate this May and I'm in the 24 June 06 OCS class. This means that I will graduate OCS at the end of September and receive my commission 3 weeks prior to my 35th birthday. I'll be cutting it mighty close to the age limit! Twidget, now that I know my OCS date, is there any way I can find out when I will start the IWO course?

Thanks

P.S.
I was stationed on a CG in Pearl.

twidget

Deskaholic
Sorry, I don't think there's any way to say which class you'll be in at this point. However, the do have a class about once a month, so the wait shouldn't be too long. There are a couple of IWs (IT1toOfficer) that recently graduated OCS that might be able to give you a better idea.

In '04 when I graduated, I went to TAD to Ft. Meade while waiting 3 months to class up, then PCS'd there after NCOBC (Now ELIWOC). There were others that did OHARP while waiting.

bbell

I was just looking to acquire the class convening dates for the course. I did e-mail IT1toOfficer to see if he might know the dates. I'm hoping to be able to do OHARP if I have enough time between OCS graduation and the IW course.

Cheers