• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Finally A US Citizen!!!!!!

jpmatta16

So after 4 long months of waiting around im finally a Unites States of America citizen. I can now apply for the BDCP program, and start the great journey of uncertenty. Im so excited!!!!

Bolter

pilot
So after 4 long months of waiting around im finally a Unites States of America citizen. I can now apply for the BDCP program, and start the great journey of uncertenty. Im so Exited!!!!

Now all you have to do is learn how to spell excited! Just messing WITH you man--congrats! Good luck with your application.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
So after 4 long months of waiting around im finally a Unites States of America citizen. I can now apply for the BDCP program, and start the great journey of uncertenty. Im so Exited!!!!
I am uncertain as to just how excited you are! Congratulations, welcome to the strong side of the Force.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Now all you have to do is learn how to spell excited! Just messing you you man--congrats! Good luck with your application.

Did you just correct someone on spelling and then make a mistake yourself? "messing you you man", granted it is not a spelling mistake but that is still funny. :) And congratulations on becoming a citizen jpmatta16.

Bolter

pilot
Did you just correct someone on spelling and then make a mistake yourself? "messing you you man", granted it is not a spelling mistake but that is still funny. :) And congratulations on becoming a citizen jpmatta16.

I "fixed" the glitch :)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Congrats! The only thing better than becoming a US citizen was getting rid of my Canadian citizenship.

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
Congratulations! I have been a U.S. Citizen for almost a year and it feels great! Now, the goal is to become a Naval Officer.

Lobster

Congrats! The only thing better than becoming a US citizen was getting rid of my Canadian citizenship.

Haha thats the first time I've ever heard a canadian say something like that, I played and lived there for years, not many like us much, seems like you're one of the smarter canucks ;)