• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Carina

wow and if you got selected that waiver is irrelevant now; they accepted you. well I though 2 months was a lot....I guess not. I keep hearing aviation is a quick turn-around so thats why I was thinking I would go soon

Pixels64

wow and if you got selected that waiver is irrelevant now; they accepted you. well I though 2 months was a lot....I guess not. I keep hearing aviation is a quick turn-around so thats why I was thinking I would go soon

I've read the same about aviation. It seems to have a quick turnaround. I hope you get your FINSEL/orders soon. Good luck!

I have an e-mail saying penciled in for 29 OCT however no official word and I think they were referring to sna and snfo for quick turn around. I'm at the Growler Rag and we get new officers fresh out of flight school every week that are flyers.

GreenSteak

That's a demerit.
Still waiting on the actual final select letter, but I got a call that my date to show up is October 15. I'm guessing that is going to change when I go in to sign on the dotted line. Nice to see things finally moving though :)

BravoAMF

Still waiting on the actual final select letter, but I got a call that my date to show up is October 15. I'm guessing that is going to change when I go in to sign on the dotted line. Nice to see things finally moving though :)

Is that date to swear in or to start OCS? October 15 isn't one of the October OCS class dates according to the "OCS Class Dates and Information" thread

GreenSteak

That's a demerit.
Is that date to swear in or to start OCS? October 15 isn't one of the October OCS class dates according to the "OCS Class Dates and Information" thread
According to the two people that I spoke with, that is when the start date is. I seriously doubt that to be the case though, considering a class starts the week before and another starts 2 weeks after. I'm hoping it will be changed to the former.

CamMusic

Oh my! Sooo happy for you. But you were one of my motivations that I wasn't the only one waiting. Now I'm alone waiting. :(

I would say it just means that yours is on its way! I had it in my mind that I would still be waiting for a little longer, but it just came out of nowhere. My processor emailed it to me and my recruiter texted me saying it was in my inbox. Just stay on the lookout!