• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Pistol

Tentatively checking out for March 12th. Asked today if I could do feb 19th, but hurt hamstring so can't. Just FYI for some who may be full health haha

the butt

So I got asked if I was available for the Feb 19 class, but due to some circumstances I could not leave for that date. It seems the next class is March 12?

From what I've been seeing, it seems like there is a new class a month. Would there be any truth to that statement?

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
So I got asked if I was available for the Feb 19 class, but due to some circumstances I could not leave for that date. It seems the next class is March 12?

From what I've been seeing, it seems like there is a new class a month. Would there be any truth to that statement?

Classes start every 3 weeks, so yes it would be the 12th.

bmi11er

PRO REC Y SNA
Checking in from 6th Feb SNA board with the rest of the bunch. I also was told from my recruiting station about possibly leaving in 3-4 weeks for OCS. So very well may be 12 March if that ends up working out which I would be thrilled about. Ready to get the show on the road... guess I should start studying appendix B then!

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
NRC contacted my XO for a release date this morning, and confirmed that they sent my package up for final selection and class dates, so hopefully I'll have orders soon.