• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

the butt

Hi all, I know I'm in for a pretty long wait, but happy to at least be waiting to go.

I know there's no definite answer, but anyone have insight on how long the wait normally is?

fx4Justin

So out of boredom waiting for my PROREC to come in, I created a spreadsheet so that we could try and get an idea of the average wait times. I tried searching and it looks like no one has made one for this before. So if y'all think it's a good idea then contribute your dates to the spreadsheet. They don't have to be complete (all the way to OCS) as long as you can enter more than one date it will add to the accuracy. Let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XPahJmnhmi3YMwdijkHxuiMwDoYoDkkhX2hhbBXIhLo/edit?usp=sharing

exNavyOffRec

So out of boredom waiting for my PROREC to come in, I created a spreadsheet so that we could try and get an idea of the average wait times. I tried searching and it looks like no one has made one for this before. So if y'all think it's a good idea then contribute your dates to the spreadsheet. They don't have to be complete (all the way to OCS) as long as you can enter more than one date it will add to the accuracy. Let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XPahJmnhmi3YMwdijkHxuiMwDoYoDkkhX2hhbBXIhLo/edit?usp=sharing

people need to remember that you can only compare SNA to SNA, IP to IP, etc......

Eonami

CTI1(IW)
You might consider adding a column for SCI pre-screen date for IWC designators. I just recieved an email about that today, and it needs to be done before the FINSEL can be sent.

fx4Justin

You might consider adding a column for SCI pre-screen date for IWC designators. I just recieved an email about that today, and it needs to be done before the FINSEL can be sent.
Sounds like too much complication for me haha, I'm no expert at excel. Just bored and passing some time.

I'm checking in from the 6FEB SNA/NFO board btw. just got my PROREC today. Here's to more waiting!

Buster95

pilot
Also checking in. I'll be in it for the long haul, since I'll be graduating in Decemeber 2017. I'll be rooting for you guys in the meantime.