• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

ab187

After 10 months in here, it feels great to check out! Selected for SNA in February, graduated in December, and heading to OCS on January 29th.

MTLiving

After 10 months in here, it feels great to check out! Selected for SNA in February, graduated in December, and heading to OCS on January 29th.
Was there a pretty quick turnaround between submitting your final transcripts and getting your FINSEL?

Huneph

PPC/MC
Well, I finally graduated College and my transcripts were pulled just after Christmas. Now I'm in the same boat as all of y'all.

MTLiving

Well, I finally graduated College and my transcripts were pulled just after Christmas. Now I'm in the same boat as all of y'all.
I talked with my OR yesterday and he told me that the processor mentioned they are trying to fill the 29Jan and 19Feb class with SNAs and NFOs. So hopefully it's a short wait!

gsalg

Yup theres mine they got my transcripts the 4th of January. Got my FINSEL today for the 29th of January!

MTLiving

Yup theres mine they got my transcripts the 4th of January. Got my FINSEL today for the 29th of January!
Congrats dude! Just talked to the processor today and the 29Jan class is filled :( guess my transcripts arrived too late to make the cut!