• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Cwolf

Just to give some of you some perspective on how long you may have to wait for your FinSel. I was pro-rec y SNA in late FEB of this year and got my Finsel on Aug 5th, and wont be going to OCS till Sept 11. Some of you will be waiting a while. Others will hear back right away. Just keep PTing, study, and keep your head up. You will get your FinSel eventually :)

ant92083

Wait...how? Lol and good luck.

As mentioned the designator is a small community. I swore in on 8/12/2016 @ 10AM. It was an awesome feeling, signed my service agreement and am waiting for general orders now. I'm super amped up! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
Just a thought. Since we're about to roll over into the next FY, can we expect an even longer and protracted FINSEL wait due to budgeting? Anyone familiar with the trends who can lend some enlightenment towards the process around the end of the FY?