• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

SWOMan

Ran a 10 minute PFT run this morning.... that's a 6:45 mile time..... not sure how much more prep I can do. Please come quick fin select.

@Parkside age critical?

Ran a 10 minute PFT run this morning.... that's a 6:45 mile time..... not sure how much more prep I can do. Please come quick fin select.

@Parkside age critical?

Not a bad time at all. Hang in there, though, man. Once you get the FINSEL, it all comes together. I got my FINSEL last Wednesday, swore in yesterday, and filled out life insurance/direct deposit/other random stuff today. The only thing I have left to do is get on the plane and get my ass whipped in RI. I spent 7 (8?) months in purgatory. You'll get your letter.

SWOMan

processor is gonna go check in and see what's up with letter, says it should definitely be in now that they are finally issuing letters again. Crossing my fingers and hoping to hear something. If i end up in Sep I'm gonna be miring @Hopeful Hoya's ASTB the whole time

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
processor is gonna go check in and see what's up with letter, says it should definitely be in now that they are finally issuing letters again. Crossing my fingers and hoping to hear something. If i end up in Sep I'm gonna be miring @Hopeful Hoya's ASTB the whole time

Haha don't worry, I think ASTB scores will be the furthest thing from our minds when we're on our faces. ;)

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
How the heck did you already get an unofficial class date before any of the April SWO Selects? THIS IS SO ANNOYING

It surprised me as well, I was thinking I wouldn't be going until October (in fact I was just about to buy Homecoming tickets for late Sept. when my recruiter texted). Just goes to show you never know what Big Navy has in store.