• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Burd92

Burd92
pilot
I don't even really care what fiscal year it is in. I just care that I have a date I can provide to parents so they think i'm not just making up this whole military thing in my head haha.

Haha literally my #1 motivation for wanting a date!

Niko

I am just hoping to get a date soon, and some information about when I will be leaving for OCS since I am active duty in a different branch. It is necessary to have this information so I can plan things out. For instance, if I have to separate from my current branch immediately upon enlisting in the Navy, and then wait x number of months/weeks before OCS I need to have a solid plan, so I can find employment, housing etc. I can't just leave and be unemployed for an unspecified amount of time, bills are not going to pay themselves... But in the mean time, while I wait for any kind of information, it's all about hitting the gym, swimming and running... It is difficult to be in this position, to know next to nothing, I get that this is how military works at times, but I had not experienced this to such an extent outside of training environment....

Last edited:

Lena Reid

I don't even really care what fiscal year it is in. I just care that I have a date I can provide to parents so they think i'm not just making up this whole military thing in my head haha.
This hahaha. people look at me crazy when I tell them I don't know and I am waiting on a letter haha. I talked to my OR last week and he said essentially my letter is sitting on someone's desk waiting for them to assign a date. On the bright side, I can study and PT more!

SoopurHero816

I got no hope up in here. I was in the December SNA/NFO board and got PRO-Rec Y, but I didn't have my degree done. I just got my conferral degree transcript and my recruiter should get it tomorrow or Monday. So, as of now the Navy doesn't even consider me eligible. At this rate, I won't be shipping out until next year. I am turning 26 in August, @NavyOffRec do you think this might play a role in getting a date?