• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

No, I'm not I'm only 21, but I figured I was one of the only people in the country to be in a position to leave with only 48 hours notice.

Update: They processed everything and realized the only slot they had available for this July 10th class was NFO, not pilot, so I'm back to waiting just like everyone else. On the bright side, the chief told me that since I just went through that whole fiasco of getting everything cleared, it may mean my FINSEL comes sooner rather than later.

VWXThrasher378

Very interesting and unusual situation. Thanks for sharing.

Makes me think there is some sort of queue or waiting list hidden away in NRD . There must be a reason why they picked your application, in your region, and in your designation. Seems to methodical and exact to be a coincidence or an act of random selection.

Every NFO who has been pro rec'd right now

eSqC0jH.jpg

exNavyOffRec

Very interesting and unusual situation. Thanks for sharing.

Makes me think there is some sort of queue or waiting list hidden away in NRD . There must be a reason why they picked your application, in your region, and in your designation. Seems to methodical and exact to be a coincidence or an act of random selection.

NRC controls OCS spots not the NRD's, if a spot opened up this soon to OCS that means someone that was planning on going to OCS no longer is. NRC will search for NRD's to see who can fill the spot.

SWOMan

Haha, I've been texting my recruiter like once a week for a year now.
hahahahaha. the weekly " any update?" text message. I don't think I'm gonna get to swear in with my recruiter. He's heading back into the fleet at the end of the summer, was really hoping to thank him and shake his hand. The guy worked hard to get me my waiver.

TravisH

Navy2017
hahahahaha. the weekly " any update?" text message. I don't think I'm gonna get to swear in with my recruiter. He's heading back into the fleet at the end of the summer, was really hoping to thank him and shake his hand. The guy worked hard to get me my waiver.

Dude, I've had THREE recruiters in the past year... So in saying that, I have NO idea whose hand I'll be shaking once that FINSEL comes in haha