• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

@JordanOBriant I was selected for aviator... there weren't that many with scores like that. A lot of guys got selected with low to sub 50's. Plus you would be going up against other swo's anyway for class spots

Oh, idk why I thought that. As far as the wait, I just kind of assumed there were more age critical guys ahead of me.

itszeejlo

Itszeejlo
Myself and a few others have been waiting since DEC. I guess they're just behind in processing all of us.
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that was selected back in December and have not received my FINSEL yet. My recruiter did say that a lot of the recruiting program managers have been on leave, whatever that means. Really hoping to get into July 31st, Arizona just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that was selected back in December and have not received my FINSEL yet. My recruiter did say that a lot of the recruiting program managers have been on leave, whatever that means. Really hoping to get into July 31st, Arizona just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

If it's any consolation, I have a buddy that was also pro rec y in DEC. He, for the longest time, had a tentative date for 21AUG, but he found out a few weeks ago that he was getting bumped up to 31JUL. I know I read an article about how active duty sailors' PCS orders were being delayed because of budget shortfalls, but I don't know if that same problem might be affecting FINSELs/OCS orders.

itszeejlo

Itszeejlo
If it's any consolation, I have a buddy that was also pro rec y in DEC. He, for the longest time, had a tentative date for 21AUG, but he found out a few weeks ago that he was getting bumped up to 31JUL. I know I read an article about how active duty sailors' PCS orders were being delayed because of budget shortfalls, but I don't know if that same problem might be affecting FINSELs/OCS orders.
Sounds about right to me. Been watching the OCS class dates and the 31JUL class was pretty much empty for the most part for a while now (assuming people are checking into them). I'm surprised that the 21AUG class has more people checking into them. Any ideas?

Chris1989

Thats not so bad. The navy makes you wait for lots of things, might as well get used to it now. For me, been working towards this for close to 9 years; working and going to school full time for the last 3 years. Then a years worth of applications, being denied by 9 boards. Finally pro rec y for may supply board. So hang in there.