• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Burd92

Burd92
pilot
So I was talking with my recruiter today and she said that there is a file in cirims under my name that says final select letter but then it says NRD viewable "no". Does anyone know what that would mean/ the active recruiters on this page have insight? My recruiter is very new and she just said she is unsure of why it's like that and she cannot view it at all.
Thanks for any insight!

itszeejlo

Itszeejlo
So I was talking with my recruiter today and she said that there is a file in cirims under my name that says final select letter but then it says NRD viewable "no". Does anyone know what that would mean/ the active recruiters on this page have insight? My recruiter is very new and she just said she is unsure of why it's like that and she cannot view it at all.
Thanks for any insight!
I was told that because of budget cuts, candidates are being notified within a month or less of their ship date. So it probably has been generated, but won't be released to you until you are near your ship date. God, hope that mine is the same.

Source: not my recruiter

Burd92

Burd92
pilot
I was told that because of budget cuts, candidates are being notified within a month or less of their ship date. So it probably has been generated, but won't be released to you until you are near your ship date. God, hope that mine is the same.

Source: not my recruiter

I had heard that from someone yet I keep seeing people that get their dates 2+ months out and know already for August and September. It happens when it happens but now that I know it's sitting there it's killing me.

SWOMan

I had heard that from someone yet I keep seeing people that get their dates 2+ months out and know already for August and September. It happens when it happens but now that I know it's sitting there it's killing me.
try having it sitting on the desk for 4 months. ...you got selected in may....you might be waiting a while. I've been chilling since feb

Burd92

Burd92
pilot
Myself and a few others have been waiting since DEC. I guess they're just behind in processing all of us.

Oh jezz. I guess I need to slow my roll thinking I would know soon. I didn't realize that it's normal to have a letter but not be able to access the information on it uggh.

Oh jezz. I guess I need to slow my roll thinking I would know soon. I didn't realize that it's normal to have a letter but not be able to access the information on it uggh.

Well now, some guys have had a relatively short turn around, like pro rec to FINSEL to check-in in 4-5 months. I don't know what determines the timeline, but maybe you'll get processed quicker. I've just tried to stay positive and use the extra time to get in better shape/study the gouge more.

SWOMan

@JordanOBriant I was selected for aviator... there weren't that many with scores like that. A lot of guys got selected with low to sub 50's. Plus you would be going up against other swo's anyway for class spots