• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

SWOMan

Not at all. I didn't realize he was back in december till after I posted that. I'm curious as to what the process is for getting your select letter for some of these guys getting theirs fast. Not sure if interview is the point where they will allow it to move forward, or if it is something else in the background check.

Dogpatch09

Not at all. I didn't realize he was back in december till after I posted that. I'm curious as to what the process is for getting your select letter for some of these guys getting theirs fast. Not sure if interview is the point where they will allow it to move forward, or if it is something else in the background check.

Ah, well if it helps I was never interviewed, and I'm in the May 8th class.

TexasNavy

This truly is purgatory!
c4eaf1c8f372f5e3f71544c4a1b395f7.jpg

SWOMan

cats out of the bag at my work. My Co Worker just sent me a congratulations and said he had received an email with a questionnaire. Background check has started.

Checking in - SNA ProRec from 24Feb16 board. Active duty, 25 (26 in May), no word on FINSEL yet.

Whats all the fuss I hear about OCS being backed up and Pilot/NFO candidates getting the boot during OCS? Is this just equilibrium from all the recent selections, or are people just freaking out?

Anywho - congrats to all with FINSelection - I am crossing my fingers for the 8May class! Either that or I deploy again :)

SWOMan

Whats all the fuss I hear about OCS being backed up and Pilot/NFO candidates getting the boot during OCS? Is this just equilibrium from all the recent selections, or are people just freaking out?
I don't think OCS is backed up... flight school is backed up right now. My processor said he had a few guys come back post ocs to wait an extra 2 months before they went off to flight school. They aren't getting the boot.... they are getting rerated / walking papers after their nami physical.

TexasNavy

My buddies told me getting stashed or OHARP is awesome. You can ask to go anywhere and you typically only work half a day while collecting full pay.