• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Aninzone

Any Dec 2015 SWO pro-recs still waiting? Congrats to all of you that have gotten one already! (semi)patiently waiting on mine still.

Lena Reid

checking in from the feb board, I have my clearance interview Monday, and waiting on my final transcripts in May. Purgatory sounds fun....

Lena Reid

Any idea what questions to expect for a clearance interview? I haven't been scheduled for anything

I've been told they just go over your SF86 with you and make sure there are no discrepancies. Also maybe ask you questions to see if you're a commie son of a bitch or could be bought. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Dougo

" are you a communist?" " can you stump the trump? " " good point"
This stuff must have changed a bit, when I initially did my sec clearance I was never interviewed. But of course everything changes. I wouldn't worry about it too much, keep it 100% Pro-America!