• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

SWOMan

Do they blast email fin selects like they do prorecs? Does everyone who has a may 8th get to find out today, or could there be people who find out next week/ the week after as we get closer?

gschem

Do they blast email fin selects like they do prorecs? Does everyone who has a may 8th get to find out today, or could there be people who find out next week/ the week after as we get closer?
It's rolling - some people know months in advance, some weeks.

Berryman

seems like everyone is getting it today. How does that work? Is their background check complete, or is it still ongoing at this point?
In order to get your FINSEL the background investigation only needs to be started. Meaning an investigator has been assigned to conduct the investigation. It'll be months before it is complete (usually).

Dogpatch09

In order to get your FINSEL the background investigation only needs to be started. Meaning an investigator has been assigned to conduct the investigation. It'll be months before it is complete (usually).

I thought they only gave you the FINSEL once the background check is complete.

SWOMan

One of you has to be right here because people are getting final selects. My processor says my background check has been assigned, and thinks i should have a fin select in a week or so. He's going to make a request for the may 8th ship.

gschem

seems like everyone is getting it today. How does that work? Is their background check complete, or is it still ongoing at this point?
Totally spitballing, but a few weeks ago my recruiter let me know my package was waiting on a single signature before they'd have my finsel and date. Yesterday he said it was signed, and that he'd have the letter/date today. If it really was a single signature, maybe the signer had a pile ready to go, and signed a bunch yesterday.

Edit: background check is begun, definitely not complete.