• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

WillH

I went in to do my fingerprinting again last week and I was told my process would be expedited due to my age. They couldn't really tell me more specifically what that meant for my timeline. I will be turning 27 in mid November.

Dougo

I went in to do my fingerprinting again last week and I was told my process would be expedited due to my age. They couldn't really tell me more specifically what that meant for my timeline. I will be turning 27 in mid November.
That is awesome see, because I turn 28 in 6 days.

TravisH

Navy2017
Just ready for this semester to be over, one of my classes is kicking my butt. Assuming worst-case scenario and I finish with a C, will that matter because I was Pro-rec Y at the Feb board? I'm curious to know how that all plays out, my OR is leaving the Navy and I will have a new one by May, but my OR told me to send my new OR my final transcripts. Does the Navy just need to see that I received my degree and I'll get my Finsel? Or do I HAVE to maintain my GPA or what happens? I'm on pace to make A's/B's and that one C. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it. I'm going to do my best to finish strong, just curious though as to what happens next.

Igloojam

pilot
Just ready for this semester to be over, one of my classes is kicking my butt. Assuming worst-case scenario and I finish with a C, will that matter because I was Pro-rec Y at the Feb board? I'm curious to know how that all plays out, my OR is leaving the Navy and I will have a new one by May, but my OR told me to send my new OR my final transcripts. Does the Navy just need to see that I received my degree and I'll get my Finsel? Or do I HAVE to maintain my GPA or what happens? I'm on pace to make A's/B's and that one C. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it. I'm going to do my best to finish strong, just curious though as to what happens next.

No it doesnt matter... unless it pushes your GPA below requirements...