• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

ab187

Checking in, Pro Rec Y SNA from the Feb 2016 board. I won't be graduating until December so I'll be waiting here for quite a while...

Aninzone

Checking in, pro-rec y SWO last December.

Talked to my recruiter the other day and he told me my FINSEL is done but it has not been sent out to his district by the program manager yet. He thinks it may be because OCS is backed up right now.

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

exNavyOffRec

Checking in, pro-rec y SWO last December.

Talked to my recruiter the other day and he told me my FINSEL is done but it has not been sent out to his district by the program manager yet. He thinks it may be because OCS is backed up right now.

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

It is normal for info for the FS letter to be in the system but a letter not sent out, this can be weeks or months, sometimes many months, this is part of the normal process, it doesn't mean anything.

Aninzone

It is normal for info for the FS letter to be in the system but a letter not sent out, this can be weeks or months, sometimes many months, this is part of the normal process, it doesn't mean anything.

Bummer. Was hoping that meant I was close. Thank you for your help