• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Igloojam

pilot
well since were all checking in... here I go..

ProRec Y SNA 2/25

hook me up with that finsel...

how long are these taking now-a-days? I already have a secret clearance...

Dougo

ProRec Y SNA 2/25

In my mind also... Already have Secret clearance... And PQ letter... Wonder if we will hear early...

ProRec Y SNA 2/25

From the 07 Dec board I have seen people posting that received their FINSEL within 1.5 to 2 months and then another 1 to 2 months to actually ship out to OCS. I have a secret clearance also. Hopefully that does help.

TexasNavy

Checking in. Pro Y Pilot on the 25FEB16. I can't wait to ship out! Sound off when y'all start getting orders.

Is there a good thread with the process from here out?

Igloojam

pilot
From the 07 Dec board I have seen people posting that received their FINSEL within 1.5 to 2 months and then another 1 to 2 months to actually ship out to OCS. I have a secret clearance also. Hopefully that does help.

I saw one dude from the December board with a finsel 2 weeks after his prorec date... he too was current reserve/active

NicNakPaddywhak

pilot

And there are others from that board still here... in purgatory...

As far as having clearance, it is my understanding that the investigation need only be opened and not necessarily completed to begin OCS, so I am not sure that having clearance will impact the speed of the process for you. The only constant as far as people who get notified quickly seems to be those that are extremely age critical. As always, YMMV.

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer here, just providing my experience. Congratulations on your Pro-Rec!

And there are others from that board still here... in purgatory...

As far as having clearance, it is my understanding that the investigation need only be opened and not necessarily completed to begin OCS, so I am not sure that having clearance will impact the speed of the process for you. The only constant as far as people who get notified quickly seems to be those that are extremely age critical. As always, YMMV.

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer here, just providing my experience. Congratulations on your Pro-Rec!
I appreciate your input. I've only seen a handful from the last board as examples. It can definitely take a while. Keeping the fingers crossed.