• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

AB6

Hi,
I just signed the e-QIP investigation papers yesterday. My recruiter says earliest for my FINSEL is end of Dec/early Jan. Is this a normal timeline? Just nervous now that some of you are already getting your FINSEL so quickly.

Thanks

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi,
I just signed the e-QIP investigation papers yesterday. My recruiter says earliest for my FINSEL is end of Dec/early Jan. Is this a normal timeline? Just nervous now that some of you are already getting your FINSEL so quickly.

Thanks

If you take a look at the final select threads you can get a good gouge as to the PROREC to FINSEL timeline.

Crqpilot

Final select letters get sent to recruiters through the CIRIMS app. Unlike college, no select letters are mailed to applicants.
Weird. My recruiter said that a letter would come in the mail to both of us and whoever got one first would contact the other person.

exNavyOffRec

Weird. My recruiter said that a letter would come in the mail to both of us and whoever got one first would contact the other person.

Your recruiter doesn't seem too bright, they haven't mailed out FS letters for many years, in order to mail one out your recruiter would have to download it from CIRIMS, then mail it to you, pretty sure he would know before you.

JNavMyers

Currently PRO REC Y for SNA, just graduated college and curious if anyone knows if applicants who graduate after their board date receive a later FS letter? My recruiter is still getting my transcript together from my school. Does this hold up the process to get my FS letter? Just curious, as I'm seeing several others from my board getting FS letters. Thanks for your help.

scsmith43

pilot
Currently PRO REC Y for SNA, just graduated college and curious if anyone knows if applicants who graduate after their board date receive a later FS letter? My recruiter is still getting my transcript together from my school. Does this hold up the process to get my FS letter? Just curious, as I'm seeing several others from my board getting FS letters. Thanks for your help.
I'm in the same boat, JNav. I think they are just awaiting graduation confirmation and they will send out the FS.

gschem

Congrats at getting selected with such a small number picked and with a non tech degree, your GPA was outstanding which I am sure helped you out.

Thank you! I worked hard for it, I'm glad it paid off beyond the education in itself. To hear my recruiter, a few other non-tangibles helped me as well.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you! I worked hard for it, I'm glad it paid off beyond the education in itself. To hear my recruiter, a few other non-tangibles helped me as well.

what does he consider non tangibles? just wondering as many recruiters think that the board looks at sex, race, etc when selecting when they don't.