• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Tjd448

Yeah... I have no special circumstances, so who knows how I get put into the mix so soon. Good luck to you man!

Did you previously have a security clearance or did your recruiter start the process for one before the board results were out or anything like that?

Kraner

You are correct. They felt confident in my chances for the surprise board, which I missed because they held my kit, and did my background then. BUT, it only needs to be open, not complete, to get a date.

banjosquirrel

To be honest I am terrified of getting a January or February date, which is hilarious because for a year I've been in the mindset of "if they accept me I'd leave tomorrow if I could!" I mean obviously whatever date I get I will go and I will be thrilled about it, but in my mind there has been a 3-6 month wait in between the ProRec Yes and OCS. Now everyone's getting these quick turnarounds and I'm really nervous. Gotta run every day and get all my affairs in order!

romoth

To be honest I am terrified of getting a January or February date, which is hilarious because for a year I've been in the mindset of "if they accept me I'd leave tomorrow if I could!" I mean obviously whatever date I get I will go and I will be thrilled about it, but in my mind there has been a 3-6 month wait in between the ProRec Yes and OCS. Now everyone's getting these quick turnarounds and I'm really nervous. Gotta run every day and get all my affairs in order!

Right there with you.