• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

mb1685

Check in from the 7 Dec board; Pro Rec Y SNA. As I've mentioned in some other places, 3 Jan is the only OCS class that will work because of my age so I'm praying my FINSEL is processed in time.

MM1 SS/DV

I thought I might as well join this bandwagon and move over to this thread. Seems much more fitting since I just received my Pro-Rec Y on SNA and NFO from the 01DEC15 board.

ehoney

Not in Kansas anymore
Heard i was pro rec Y for SNA and NFO. What should I be studying prior to showing up to OCS besides Appendix B?

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Heard i was pro rec Y for SNA and NFO. What should I be studying prior to showing up to OCS besides Appendix B?

From what people said on here and what my recently commissioned friend told me, if you show up physically fit and knowing the Appendix B you will be in better shape than most of your class.

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
After nearly a yearlong process...

63cbce7333cc7dfd1b14f5fc91eedde452449a616dbdded735f8480f10c24890.jpg

Invictus2011

Poseidon Driver
For active duty guys, does anyone know who receives our FINSEL letter? Does it come in an email or is it posted on BOL,NSIPS,etc.?
I tried searching for it through the forum but my internet crashes every time I try to search thanks to the crappy internet connection on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic.

mb1685

Is there more paperwork that needs to be sent to NRC after being PRO REC'd? I'm guessing so since I believe I recall people mentioning having to put down the soonest date they're available to start OCS, but maybe that was something in my package that I forgot about. Just wondering if I need to submit documents in order to get the FINSEL ball rolling or if it's purely a waiting game from this point.

scsmith43

pilot
Is there more paperwork that needs to be sent to NRC after being PRO REC'd? I'm guessing so since I believe I recall people mentioning having to put down the soonest date they're available to start OCS, but maybe that was something in my package that I forgot about. Just wondering if I need to submit documents in order to get the FINSEL ball rolling or if it's purely a waiting game from this point.
My recruiter said he just needs me to send my final college transcript after I graduate this weekend to process my FINSEL.