• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Jenlm

Got my Final Select letter today.

Swear in the first week of December, ship for OCS February 14th 2016.

It's both exciting and terrifying. Today is almost two years to the day since I first picked up the phone to call the recruiting office. I remain as dedicated to the idea as I was then - more even - but after to years of waiting the prospect of it being so close now is a bit daunting. All the same, I hope to see some of you guys soon.

Hey congrats I just swore in yesterday and I'll be in the Feb 14 class as well! Guess I'll be seeing you in Rhode Island!

Leon

Filthy No-Qual SWO
Just got a call from my processor. Apparently, at some time around Turkey Day and Black Friday, the FINSEL letter came in.

Checking out to the 14 FEB Class.

Leon

Filthy No-Qual SWO
Welcome to the party.

Its not just a party - its a Valentine's Day party with the good Chiefs and DIs at NAVSTA Newport. I mentioned this to my O-6, and he just said "Have fun."

I've been on the edge of cliffs. I've come close to freezing in the wilderness of Montana. I've climbed waterfalls and swam with sharks. And yet, I am now more terrified than I have ever been in my entire life.

Crqpilot

Checking in here as well. My recruiter said today that the letters should be here in just a few weeks. I said that seems fast but hopefully we find out soon.