• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

SoopurHero816

NRD NE has a long history in its OR department and much of it isn't good.

Well this makes me nervous. I'm not even Pro Rec Y and hearing this doesn't make me feel good. :( Granted, taking my ASTB (both times) was an operation in itself, because the computer kept malfunctioning.

KAT_AWO

Anyone from the 24th of Aug supply board get Finsel?
I haven't gotten mine yet. My NCC did call me at some point while I was flying today and said I needed to call back as soon as possible. I tried calling 3 times and there was no answer. I will attempt to go talk to them both tomorrow, they are so hard to find half the time because they are so busy. I will let you know what I find out.

jtest

I think your OR is trying to make you feel better, the PM works from the oldest board to the newest unless someone is age critical or other circumstances.

Can't always be true if @Tobe has Finsel and I'm SNA from June 30. I'm non age critical, non prior as well though (sounds like @Tobe doesn't have any special circumstance though).

Congrats @Tobe by the way

@NavyOffRec, Luck involved too?

Last edited:

Tobe

Can't always be true if @Tobe has Finsel and I'm SNA from June 30. I'm non age critical, non prior as well though (sounds like @Tobe doesn't have any special circumstance though).

I had a flight physical and security clearance from applying to the Marines. May have had something to do with it.

exNavyOffRec

Congrats @Tobe by the way

@NavyOffRec, Luck involved too?

There is a little bit of luck in just about everything, and everyone hopes luck will go there way, just ask any single guy in a bar on Friday or Saturday night. :D