• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Outdoorsman

Glad you guys are recieving your finsels! Total radio silence regarding mine, hope to get some kind of info soon. The ORs get them right? They're not like, mailed to our homes?

Brooksssiiieee

Glad you guys are recieving your finsels! Total radio silence regarding mine, hope to get some kind of info soon. The ORs get them right? They're not like, mailed to our homes?
OR receives the info and should relay it to you.. im NRD Raleigh NC.. took a couple of days after the big recruiting stations received FINSELS. I'm sure yours will be here soon!

Brooksssiiieee

I figured that.. since we are in the 21st century... but I've noticed consistency with smaller stations getting info after larger stations. I don't know :/

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had difficulty with the FS letters coming in. My recruiter still has not had any leads on when they'll show and I think I'm being a bit more relaxed about than he, hahaha. I'm just very excited that I was selected for the Surface Warfare program back in August and finally got over that hurdle. I started my whole process LAST October, and here I stand a year later. I'm hoping I get into a January date. My recruiter is in Portland, ME so I'm not sure if it's just taking a while because of NRD Boston and our location. Congrats everyone that was accepted though, it's an accomplishment! Anchors aweigh!!

SWOALEXANDER

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had difficulty with the FS letters coming in. My recruiter still has not had any leads on when they'll show and I think I'm being a bit more relaxed about than he, hahaha. I'm just very excited that I was selected for the Surface Warfare program back in August and finally got over that hurdle. I started my whole process LAST October, and here I stand a year later. I'm hoping I get into a January date. My recruiter is in Portland, ME so I'm not sure if it's just taking a while because of NRD Boston and our location. Congrats everyone that was accepted though, it's an accomplishment! Anchors aweigh!!
@Timothy Jefferson I hear you man. I started this process in June 2014 and am still waiting for my FINSEL letter. I was told by my OR that SWO PM is apparently supposed to prioritize FINSEL letters from NRD New England. I'm hoping mine comes soon. It would be awesome to be squeezed into the last class in November, but 3 January wouldn't be bad!

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

@Timothy Jefferson I hear you man. I started this process in June 2014 and am still waiting for my FINSEL letter. I was told by my OR that SWO OPM is apparently supposed to prioritize FINSEL letters from NRD New England. I'm hoping mine comes soon. It would be awesome to be squeezed into the last class in November, but 3 January wouldn't be bad!

I think your OR is trying to make you feel better, the PM works from the oldest board to the newest unless someone is age critical or other circumstances.

Tobe

cOpo0A.png