• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

dbluestyle

I am in an unusual deployment where I am away from my CoC, so I asked Mr. Paul Celestin. He informed me of my penciled-in date, and shortly after I saw orders in NSIPS.
Is being almost 2 weeks already and my COC didnt even know. We are too busy setting up spaces after coming back from deployment. I guess i will have to contact Mr. Paul and ask him if he has a penciled in date for me (im age critical)

Derek O

Is being almost 2 weeks already and my COC didnt even know. We are too busy setting up spaces after coming back from deployment. I guess i will have to contact Mr. Paul and ask him if he has a penciled in date for me (im age critical)

If you don't mind, let us know what he says about this "penciled in" thing. I'd like to know if that's a real thing for active duty people.

dbluestyle

Got the word today. I was on the phone with Mr. Paul and he said that he was emailing the letter to my CO and XO. My class is Oct 18... I have to start training my guys.. a lot of stuff to do..