• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

bluehens15

Hahaha YES.

My recruiter and processor both have been out of town since last Monday. They'll be returning tomorrow, so I'm hoping to hear something by the end of the week. But, we'll see.
Yeah hopefully! My transcripts didn't get uploaded til last Monday so who knows when I'll hear haha

KnightFlight

@bluehens15 @Jetnerd1123
I remember seeing y'all around before I left. Good to see you are heading to Newport soon! Prepare for the cold and the hell that is OCS. Lucky for you the sandpit should still be open in September. Stay fit and know your Bravo verbatim before you go and your stress level will be significantly lower than most others in your class. Good luck!

bluehens15

@bluehens15 @Jetnerd1123
I remember seeing y'all around before I left. Good to see you are heading to Newport soon! Prepare for the cold and the hell that is OCS. Lucky for you the sandpit should still be open in September. Stay fit and know your Bravo verbatim before you go and your stress level will be significantly lower than most others in your class. Good luck!
Thanks brotha! Appreciate it! @KnightFlight

Jetnerd1123

@bluehens15 @Jetnerd1123
Thanks man! I really appreciate it!!

Jester24

Guess I'll check in and hope for a swift turn around. Selected for SNA in the June 30 board. No word as of yet... Everyone seems to be getting their FINSEL pretty quick!