• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

KMC1020

I was in the same exact situation. Seems to be a pickle for me. My recruiter is saying I need the exact language "conferred" which my university will not budge on, but they are willing to say I have completed all my degree requirements, and will be receiving my degree on x date. All of it seems a bit silly to me.

Yeah I graduated last December and the board was held in February. My school told me it would take 6-8 weeks to be conferred. So I called trying to expedite the process for military reasons and they lady got rude with me and told me I had to wait just like everyone else -_-

It ended up all working out though and I got my transcripts in just in time for the board.

exNavyOffRec

Yeah I graduated last December and the board was held in February. My school told me it would take 6-8 weeks to be conferred. So I called trying to expedite the process for military reasons and they lady got rude with me and told me I had to wait just like everyone else -_-

It ended up all working out though and I got my transcripts in just in time for the board.

to go to board as a non AD you don't to have your degree conferred, just a degree completion plan

jack-o

pilot
Graduating in 3 weeks. I'm hoping they inform me of my ship date within a few weeks of receiving my final transcripts, it's been quite a journey.. :rolleyes:

My best semi-educated guess (and maybe @RUFiO181 wouldn't mind clearing this up once and for all - please and thank you), we're not Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) Officer Candidates (OCs). The wording in the instruction implies that IRR OCs enlist within 15 days, but as far as I know we're not anything but selected applicants (e.g., we're not in an IRR status before we swear-in. I'm not sure that we are afterwards either).

Edit: We didn't have to do a DD368 (Conditional Release)
From the OCS Application Checklist:

View attachment 13871
I have an NFO student on my crew that was prior Navy reserve and then went to OCS. I am currently on active duty getting my package together. He asked if I had a dd368 and I said I had never heard of that before.

I was wondering if anyone knows if that is for everyone that is under orders or if it is just for people transitioning from different branches? Thanks for the help.

Donald Auld

I was PROREC Y for the last board (June 2015) still waiting on my Finsel. I am not really all that age critical, I still have a year until age will become a real worry. However, I am curious to what the trick is to get your Finsel? I see some people have waited months and some only days. Also, does anyone know the process in which your OCS class date is selected?