• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

cmwz1510r

pilot
None
While I'm sure its difficulty doesn't compare to pledging a fraternity (so forgive the analogy), but I still remember the brothers who were humane when they could be. I don't know what kind of treatment I am in for but I fully intend on being as helpful to the classes behind me as possible so @mhunter you've got a friendly candio in me. Good luck to you as well!

Two completely different worlds man. Frats don't compare to the world of which you are about to enter. With the exception of the brotherhood, a fraternity initiation or your time as a member, will never put you in a situation where you and the lives of your crew are on the line. Obviously I'm not talking solely of OCS but of Aviation in general. But real talk that's an awesome attitude to have, humility is a characteristic of a good leader. It may not be one of the 15 traits but it's a supplemental trait which will help you in Naval Aviation. Congrats and good luck!

Last edited:

Swoop90

Congrats on all the FINSEL's, but can anyone offer an explanation why I haven't gotten my FINSEL yet? I got PRO REC'd for SWO back in October. I turned in my transcripts a little over two weeks ago....

bluehens15

Congrats on all the FINSEL's, but can anyone offer an explanation why I haven't gotten my FINSEL yet? I got PRO REC'd for SWO back in October. I turned in my transcripts a little over two weeks ago....

I'm in the same boat as you as far as the transcripts we will probably get slotted for a September class

ClassyGent23

I would guess that would be part of the reason. Maybe because they were waiting on trascripts you will take longer. I hope not for your sake.

Tbeny

I see some SWOs from the February board receiving their OCS dates for August 16. Does that mean the SWOs from last year's board selection are all placed and they started scheduling the SWOs from the Feb 2015 board? :)))))