• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

DTS8829

No that's just 1 month I just wonder what's going to go on with the rest of us with security clearances. I'm just anxious and ready to go.
Clearances can take several months, especially since it's a top secret clearance. I already have a secret clearance (which may have expedited the process somewhat) but I have to fill out an entire SF86 tonight for my TS :confused:.

Jeremy Goods

Clearances can take several months, especially since it's a top secret clearance. I already have a secret clearance (which may have expedited the process somewhat) but I have to fill out an entire SF86 tonight for my TS :confused:.
Roger I'm well aware. I've had my clearance for 8 years now. I figured being active duty currently I would have gotten my letter pretty quickly. But I'm just going to sit back and remain patient hope to see you all down the road!

DTS8829

No that's just 1 month I just wonder what's going to go on with the rest of us with security clearances. I'm just anxious and ready to go.
Also, my FINSEL set at my NOSC for about 6 days before I called and asked them to look for it because I saw some folks on here were getting their FINSEL. Also, make sure your mailing address and recruiter's name is accurate on your application. I looked at mine a few weeks ago and noticed some information was inaccurate so I emailed the help desk and they told me to redo Pg. 1 of my app and send it back to them. Otherwise, I imagine I could have still been waiting.

Jeremy Goods

Also, my FINSEL set at my NOSC for about 6 days before I called and asked them to look for it because I saw some folks on here were getting their FINSEL. Also, make sure your mailing address and recruiter's name is accurate on your application. I looked at mine a few weeks ago and noticed some information was inaccurate so I emailed the help desk and they told me to redo Pg. 1 of my app and send it back to them. Otherwise, I imagine I could have still been waiting.
Ive looked over my packet several times and it's all good to go. It's all at the NRC processor level now just trying to get a timetable on when I should here something back. It's been there for about a week.