• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Jeremy Goods

Any SWOs ftom the Feb 24 board get their FINSEL yet? Seen a lot of older applicants get theirs just wanted to see if any newer ones have.

Jeremy Goods

Too bad the Navy won't take into consideration the guys in other branches that are on orders.
Right. I'm just getting real eager. Seeing everyone getting their FINSEL. I understand we just got selected and we have to be patient. I'm a very patient person. Just really excited and ready to go at the drop of a dime. Plus after august it's either all or nothing for this guy.

Bluecore

Anybody gotten any word yet? I know my finsel letter is up at the PM waiting the signature.

Called on Monday. Still nothing. Pro Rec Y on Oct 6. I expect to be classed up in the next batch (mid-June class) because another guy from my NRD got his letter last week. However, he was from the board before mine, so really, who knows.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Called on Monday. Still nothing. Pro Rec Y on Oct 6. I expect to be classed up in the next batch (mid-June class) because another guy from my NRD got his letter last week. However, he was from the board before mine, so really, who knows.
I know of two guys out of the station I got recruited from that got their finsel letters today. They got picked up on the Feb 24th board.

Claten

Selected 24 Feb for AMDO. Purgatory has officially begun. I fortunately missed the countless hoops many have to jump through because I am currently active duty with the necessary clearance for my designator. Got medical back good to go, but now I am waiting on the OCS director's 'vote'. Does this vote come up when they are able to put you in a class? Anyone know what exactly could hold you back from the final vote?