• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
I'm not sure if OCS DIs go by the Navy-approved exercise list, but many previously popular movements (e.g. flutter kicks, mountain climbers, eight-count body builders) have been banned.

JamesDStrunk

Most group-military PT is an absolute joke. If you are in any decent shape at all don't worry about it. Focus on your strength, 1.5 mile time, and how good you look with your shirt off. Thats all that really matters.

priorguy

CONGRATS!!!

I think this is pretty good news to all the SWO's out there too since hopefully this means they're getting us to OCS faster than we all expected.
I was expecting the July date, like everyone else. I'm not age critical, so there is some hope for everyone!

I was expecting the July date, like everyone else. I'm not age critical, so there is some hope for everyone!
Good to hear! I was also a part of the June 14 SWO board. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm cool with July, but it would be even better to get out of here earlier.

Bluecore

CHECKING OUT! April 12th!

The plot thickens! I was expecting something muuuuuch later. So, no abnormal circumstances at all?? You're prior but not age critical?

EDIT: I do recall now that you're from the board last June, so that's about the only thing different from the bulk of us.

Bluecore

Hahaha I'm expecting Rufio or NavyOffRec to stop by and drop a massive reality check bomb on all of us. Something to bring our hopes down where they should be :)

Yeah, at first I raised an eyebrow and got my hopes up for like half a second, but I think this is meaningless for October selects. Remember, there were 73 of us selected in October. Remove X amount who probably already got dates because of special circumstances, and I would bet at least 60 of us are still in limbo. @priorguy is probably being put in the pipe line because if he is lumped in with us, he WILL become age critical once all of us October folks start getting dates.

otejay

Yeah, at first I raised an eyebrow and got my hopes up for like half a second, but I think this is meaningless for October selects. Remember, there were 73 of us selected in October. Remove X amount who probably already got dates because of special circumstances, and I would bet at least 60 of us are still in limbo. @priorguy is probably being put in the pipe line because if he is lumped in with us, he WILL become age critical once all of us October folks start getting dates.

April sounds like sweet honey to me haha

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Heads up for everyone... Turns out the update I got a week ago about possibly being moved to a later OCS class was not an anomaly. As of today, per the FB group we've had 2 others get rolled into a July class date, and the AD roster appears to show four others in the same boat. I would caution folks not to do what I did and drop the two weeks notice bomb on your boss the moment you have your FINSEL in hand unless you're financially secure.