• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

helidj

nope, if selected for multiple you will be processed for 1st choice UNLESS you notify NRC in writing via your recruiter that you wish to be processed for your 2nd or 3rd choice BEFORE the FS letter arrives.
Thank you so much for the information Sir. Is there a way that I can confirm that it is completed or to do it myself? Also would he just simply need to forward my email to them for that change or does he need to write a letter specifically requesting that?

exNavyOffRec

Thank you so much for the information Sir. Is there a way that I can confirm that it is completed or to do it myself? Also would he just simply need to forward my email to them for that change or does he need to write a letter specifically requesting that?

you could write a letter, sign it, scan it, then send the pdf with a read receipt.

JkFlGataXY

PROREC-Y SNA
Hey y'all. I just got selected for SNA in this Feb board. My recruiter has been telling me it will be about 6 months before OCS. He also says it could be as late as October or November. I guess we'll see.

Hey there! I just finished doing fingerprinting for another security clearance because my current one is about to expire and my ORs are said they are going to try to push for me to get out of Pensacola for OCS before 1st week of July. It'd be sweet if that could happen but we shall see.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Strange update. I was selected for SWO/IW in November 2014, issued a FINSEL in Dec 2014 with a class date of 22 March 2015. Got a call from recruiter today that says CNRC has lowered the commissioning quota for SWO/IW from 2 to 1 for FY 2015, and that my FINSEL may be revoked and I'll have to wait until July to class up at OCS. @NavyOffRec @RUFiO181 ever had this happen, or anything like it? I was under the impression FINSEL was the end all be all. Seeing as I was leaving for OCS in a month, I have quit my job, broke my lease, and generally tidied up my life... Not sure what I will do if I have to wait for 6 months more.

otejay

Strange update. I was selected for SWO/IW in November 2014, issued a FINSEL in Dec 2014 with a class date of 22 March 2015. Got a call from recruiter today that says CNRC has lowered the commissioning quota for SWO/IW from 2 to 1 for FY 2015, and that my FINSEL may be revoked and I'll have to wait until July to class up at OCS. @NavyOffRec @RUFiO181 ever had this happen, or anything like it? I was under the impression FINSEL was the end all be all. Seeing as I was leaving for OCS in a month, I have quit my job, broke my lease, and generally tidied up my life... Not sure what I will do if I have to wait for 6 months more.

Ohh... wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Hopefully there's a way around this. Good luck

exNavyOffRec

seen this before with IDC, it happens, could be worse you could be one of those waiting for a board and now they know quotas are very low.

KnightFlight

Oh man I'm sorry! I hope this doesn't happen to me. Sounds like its time to move back with the parents.