• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

jmeff

For anyone active duty and knowledgeable on this subject; how much transfer leave are we allowed to take before OCS if we are transferring from overseas?

priorguy

There are a few ppl from the Oct board that have classed up from reading the forums. Also there is a numbering system from what I've gathered through talking to ppl from NRC. So don't get discouraged!
If there are those who have been picked up already for OCS, they are most likely circumstantial; i.e. active duty enroute to new duty station, age critical, ect.

priorguy

One was age critical and another was active duty and his enlistment was about to end. Other than that, I think the average selectee from the October board is in line behind the July prorec-Ys.

@priorguy Do you have an idea from what you see in your forum of how many people came out of your board with SWO prorecYs?
I only know of two others from my board - @torpedotor and another guy from my recruiting district.