• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Noble-6

Yep. Pro-Y SNA from the October board and my recruiter hasn't even given me an unofficial date. Just keeps saying that "your letter is on the way" and "I'm expecting an April or May timeframe." Which I can only take to mean he has no idea.

My recruiter told me the exact same thing.

OKI_bound

Emailed OCS Help Desk requesting a report status. Here's the response I received...

1/14/2015 5:51 AM (JST):
You will not receive a final selection letter until you have been assigned a class date. Currently we are awaiting the release of the FY16 goaling so the communities can gauge how many they ship to each class. I do not have an estimated time on that release.

exNavyOffRec

Emailed OCS Help Desk requesting a report status. Here's the response I received...

You will not receive a final selection letter until you have been assigned a class date. Currently we are awaiting the release of the FY16 goaling so the communities can gauge how many they ship to each class. I do not have an estimated time on that release.

that indicates to me that for your designator all FY 15 spots are filled so you will be looking at an OCS date of July or later.

Bluecore

On the "July" note, nothing ever came of that rumor regarding the possibility of SWOs being put in sooner than July, right? It was posted a few pages back, that "someone heard that their OR heard", or something.

We're still looking at July or later like everyone else I'm assuming?

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete

I can also confirm that this is what I was told. I gave them a call and received the same news. Luckily for me I am active duty, so I am not really in a hurry as much as some other people. That's not to say that I am not anxious to get started. Hopefully a few seats open up and we can all leave sooner.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
@OKI_bound I'm not sure what the March 1 class looks like, but the March 22 class already has 6 IDC duders in it per the FB group... Just an fyi.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Heads up,
Background: PRO-REC Y 1810 from SEP IDC Board. I'm still awaiting my PQ letter due to my one previous mTBI issue (2011), and my full neuropsych exam report from back in December has yet to be completed due to some folks still being out for the Holidays. I spoke to one of the processors yesterday, and he informed me that they're beginning to issue inactivity letters to those who have not shown progress on the medical portion of their application. I've stayed in touch with the processors thankfully, and should have the required documentation this week. I would strongly suggest that those NPQ selectees currently working the medical side do the same.
This doesn't apply to anyone who is already physically qualified.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Heads up,
Background: PRO-REC Y 1810 from SEP IDC Board. I'm still awaiting my PQ letter due to my one previous mTBI issue (2011), and my full neuropsych exam report from back in December has yet to be completed due to some folks still being out for the Holidays. I spoke to one of the processors yesterday, and he informed me that they're beginning to issue inactivity letters to those who have not shown progress on the medical portion of their application. I've stayed in touch with the processors thankfully, and should have the required documentation this week. I would strongly suggest that those NPQ selectees currently working the medical side do the same.
This doesn't apply to anyone who is already physically qualified.

It's an NRC requirement now for applicants to submit an application with an approved N3M letter. The only exception is CEC, PAO, and AMDO I believe.